We are thrilled to welcome Grandparents and VIPs to Topeka Collegiate on Tuesday, November 22, 2022, from 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM. To view the master schedule, click here. We have a few reminders for you, as you finalize your plans for this special day!
- Half Day of School: A reminder that this special tradition is just half a day. Following the program, students will return to their classrooms where they will be dismissed for Thanksgiving Break. Lunch will not be served and there will be no After Care.
- Event Hours: The event concludes at 12:00 PM, but please note the book fair will be open until 1:30 PM!
- Parking: We want to make parking as smooth as possible for the 170 special guests visiting us for this event! You'll have the following parking options:
- Street-side parking along Eveningside Drive and 23rd street.
- Off-street parking in the Crestview UMC parking lot on Eveningside Drive. The church has graciously agreed to share their parking lot with us. Any spot that is not designated as daycare parking is open for our guests.
- Handicapped and Mobility Impaired parking is also available on the east side of the main building. If you plan to park in this area, please reference the map below. Guests will enter through the gate on Hope Street.
We think we’ve covered everything, but If you have any questions, please email us!