"There's a wonderful sense of community at Topeka Collegiate. Because of the small class sizes, it is easy to provide one-on-one attention to each student and get to know him or her as an individual. Teachers at Topeka Collegiate have the flexibility to be creative with their curriculum, while encouraging each student to achieve his or her best."
--- Ken Park, 4th grade teacher
The Director of School Advancement is responsible for cultivating a culture of philanthropy and increasing revenue streams to ensure the vitality and health of the school's financial position. This position reports to the Head of School and is part of the Leadership Team. Click here to review the full job description. The position is Full-time, on-site. Qualifications for this position are the following:
● Proven success in directly soliciting and closing large charitable gifts and events
● Deep understanding and appreciation of non-profit organizations, specifically independent schools
● Outstanding written, verbal, and spoken communication skills
● Organized and inspiring team leader
● Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s Degree preferred
● 5+ years of experience in the nonprofit fundraising
● Proven success in direct solicitation and closing charitable gifts
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all the school’s constituents while maintaining strict
● Strategic thinker with a “can-do” style
To apply, please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be ongoing until the position is filled.
Topeka Collegiate School (PreKindergarten-8th Grade) in Topeka, Kansas seeks a dynamic and collaborative educator to join our faculty as the Physical Education and Wellness teacher with Athletic Director duties for the 2023-24 school year. The ideal candidate will have experience in early childhood or elementary education, preferably in an independent school setting, and have a passion for teaching young children in a diverse school community. Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree, an appreciation for independent school education, and a love of young learners.
To learn more about Topeka Collegiate, please visit www.topekacollegiate.org/academics/early-childhood.cfm. Send a cover letter, references, and resume to email@example.com. Posting will continue until the position is filled.
Additionally, Topeka Collegiate is always looking for quality substitute teachers. If you are interested in being considered for our substitute list, please reach out to our Academic Dean, Michael Flax.