We understand that choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you make as a parent. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make the right decision for your family.
Brittany Crabtree, Director of Communications and Admissions, is here to help you navigate each step of the admissions process. Feel free to contact her at any time:
The Admissions Committee makes enrollment decisions based on a combination of factors:
- Age: children entering prekindergarten must be four years old by September 1st of the year in which they enroll.
- School readiness
- Onsite assessment results
- Classroom visit performance, if applicable
- Academic promise and past performance
- Past performance: test scores and records of past school performance are given more weight for applicants in 2nd-8th grade.
Once your child has completed their onsite assessment and you’ve provided documentation of their past performance, the admissions committee will review all paperwork and make a determination within 10 business days.
Topeka Collegiate maintains a rolling admissions schedule. Students who receive Admissions Committee approval will be admitted as long as there is an opening in the appropriate grade. If there are no openings, applicants will enter a waiting pool and will be notified if an opening occurs.
Topeka Collegiate admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status in administration of its educational policies.