- 8/10 - Teachers return to school
- 8/11 - New parent social
- 8/12 - Meeting for 8th graders' parents, TCS Commons
- 8/13 - 6th Grade Orientation, Commons
- 8/13 - Lower School classroom visits (Jr PreK-5th grade)
- 8/13 - Volunteer opportunities sign-up
- 8/13 - STUCO members' meeting, Conference Room
- 8/13 - Hopes and Dreams conferences (Lower School)
- 8/13 - Middle School Meet the Teachers, MS classrooms
- 8/14 - Hopes and Dreams conferences (Lower School)
- 8/14 - First day of school for all grades; half day of school
- 8/17 - First full day of school
- 8/17 - Brooke Borel '94 Book Talk, TSCPL, 7:00 PM
- 8/21 - 8th grade field trip to the Flint Hills
- 8/22 - SeaCamp Festival
- 8/25 - Back to School Night, all grade levels (for parents only)
- 8/28 - Middle School service learning day (first of three)
Welcome to Topeka Collegiate
- Topeka Collegiate School meets individual learning needs through a climate that fosters a student-centered experience.
- Topeka Collegiate School cultivates the next generation of leaders through character development, a commitment to equity and justice, social engagement and global citizenry.
- Topeka Collegiate School honors learning, excellence and academic achievement.
- Topeka Collegiate students learn from the rich outside experiences that enhance their classroom learning.
Our graduates are known for their broad and varied interests, deep knowledge base and versatile skill sets. Our students develop competencies not just for their next educational step, but for a life-long love for learning.
See highlights of "The Little Mermaid" performed by the 4-8th grade choir students at TCS.More >
News & Events
Congratulations Topeka Collegiate Alums!
Congratulations to Taman Kanchanapalli
Congratulations to seventh grader Taman for representing Topeka Collegiate and the state of Kansas in the individual performance category at National History Day in College Park, Maryland.
"Third Grade Rainforest Project Featured by the National Association of Independent Schools"
Click "more" below to view story. More >>