- 8/6 - Campus spruce-up day
- 8/8 - Teachers return to school
- 8/9 - New Parent Social, Commons
- 8/10 - Hopes and Dreams conferences (Lower School)
- 8/10 - Jr. Pre-K and Pre-K PRE-REGISTRATION
- 8/10 - Meeting for parents of 8th graders, Commons
- 8/11 - Hopes and Dreams conferences (Lower School)
- 8/12 - Classroom visits
- 8/12 - Orientation for incoming 6th graders
- 8/15 - First day of school for all grades; half day of school
- 8/16 - First full day of school
- 8/25 - Back-to-School Night, for parents only
Reserve your child's spot for Fall 2016! Contact Paula Huff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-228-0490. Topeka Collegiate serves students from Preschool (ages 3-5) through 8th grade. Learn more about our Admissions process.
"If you want your child to be greater than yourself, this is the school." - Monique Pittman-Lui, Topeka Collegiate Past Parent. Watch our latest video.
SUMMER CAMPS NOW ENROLLING! Fun for boys and girls entering grades 1-8. Everyone welcome! June 6-August 5. View complete summer catalog here.