- 2/15 - No school (Presidents' Day break)
- 2/16 - No school (Presidents' Day break)
- 2/19 - StuCo Middle School dance
- 2/20 - Auction 2016
- 2/24 - Lower School (grades Pre-K thru 5th) Art Show
- 2/27 - History Day District Competition, Washburn University
- 2/27 - Discovery Day; Admissions Event for Incoming Jr PreK-K students and their families
- 3/1 - Move-Up Night
- 3/4 - Mrs. Berryman's and Ms. Van Aalst's Kindergarten classes' assembly
- 3/4 - All-school roller skating party
- 3/5 - Mathcounts State Competition
- 3/9 - Middle School service learning day (third of three)
- 3/10 - End of third academic quarter
- 3/10 - Mr. Park's 4th grade class assembly
- 3/10 - Middle School lock-in
- 3/11 - No school (teacher work day)
- 3/11 - Middle School lock-in
- 3/14 - No school (spring break); school resumes March 22
- 3/15 - No school (spring break); school resumes March 22
Welcome to Topeka Collegiate
- Topeka Collegiate School meets individual learning needs through a climate that fosters a student-centered experience.
- Topeka Collegiate School cultivates the next generation of leaders through character development, a commitment to equity and justice, social engagement and global citizenry.
- Topeka Collegiate School honors learning, excellence and academic achievement.
- Topeka Collegiate students learn from the rich outside experiences that enhance their classroom learning.
- Topeka Collegiate serves students from preschool (ages 3-5) through 8th grade.
Our graduates are known for their broad and varied interests, deep knowledge base and versatile skill sets. Our students develop competencies not just for their next educational step, but for a life-long love for learning.
Ten TCS students competed in the Mathcounts chapter competition at KU on February 6. Competing against middle school teams from the Topeka and Lawrence area, our Mathcounts team of Irene, Taman, Nibi, and Jay placed first! In the individual competition, we had five of the top ten spots, allowing these five students to compete in the oral Countdown Round, which determines the final individual standings. Congratulations to the following individual trophy winners: Sam - 7th place, Sho - 5th place, Aditi - 4th place, Irene - 3rd place, Nibi - 1st place. The team, as well as Aditi and Sho, will be advancing to the state competition at Washburn University on March 5. Congratulations to all our mathletes!
Congratulations to the 2016 county spelling bee winner, Rishi (TCS 6th grader). He will advance to the regional bee in March.
First graders showcased their talents in their assembly, America's Got Talent: Topeka Collegiate Edition. The assembly was filled with entertaining acts and insightful commentating by the host and judges. One thing is for sure, Topeka Collegiate first graders have talent!More >
News & Events
Spring 2016 After School Adventures Catalog
Spring 2016 After School Adventures catalog is now online! Click HERE to see class offerings.
Discovery Day Information
See the 'Admissions Dates' tab under "Admissions" for information about Discovery Day 2016.
Collegiate Life 2015
Head of School Job Description
Topeka Collegiate School has an opening for Head of School for Fall of 2016. Click here for more details.