- 7/29 - Anything Goes
- 7/30 - Anything Goes
- 7/31 - Anything Goes
- 8/1 - Anything Goes
- 8/6 - Teachers return to school
- 8/7 - New parent social
- 8/11 - Lower School (Jr Pre-K - 5th) classroom visits and meet the teacher
- 8/11 - 8th graders' parents' meeting
- 8/12 - Hopes & Dreams conferences for Lower School families
- 8/12 - 6th grade orientation
- 8/12 - Middle School meet the teachers
- 8/13 - 8th graders to overnight camping at Kanopolis Lake, etc.
- 8/13 - First day of school for all grades; half day of school. Welcome back!
- 8/14 - 8th graders to overnight camping at Kanopolis Lake, etc.
- 8/14 - First full day of school
- 8/26 - Back to School Night (parents only)
- 8/28 - Boy Scouts recruitment meeting
Welcome to Topeka Collegiate
- Topeka Collegiate School meets individual learning needs through a climate that fosters a student-centered experience.
- Topeka Collegiate School cultivates the next generation of leaders through character development, a commitment to equity and justice, social engagement and global citizenry.
- Topeka Collegiate School honors learning, excellence and academic achievement.
- Topeka Collegiate students learn from the rich outside experiences that enhance their classroom learning.
Our graduates are known for their broad and varied interests, deep knowledge base and versatile skill sets. Our students develop competencies not just for their next educational step, but for a life-long love for learning.
Congratulations 8th grade students! Select "more" to view more photos.More >
News & Events
Summer Adventures Catalog is online
Shruti Challa '01 Speaks at the 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony
New Scholarship Opportunities